The 97-year-old actor Dilip Kumar shared a health update on Twitter, adding that his wife, actor Saira Banu, was ensuring he did not contract any infection.
Unbelievable entertainer Dilip Kumar on Monday said he is under “finished segregation and isolate” as a careful step against the novel coronavirus pandemic. The 97-year-old entertainer shared a wellbeing update on Twitter, including that his better half, on-screen character Saira Banu, was guaranteeing he didn’t get any contamination.
“I am under finished seclusion and isolate because of the #CoronavirusOutbreak,” Kumar tweeted. “Saira has left nothing to risk, guaranteeing I don’t get any contamination.” The on-screen character spoke to his fans and adherents to secure themselves as well as other people by staying inside however much as could reasonably be expected. “The #CoronavirusOutbreak rises above all limits and fringes,” he said. “Follow rules gave by wellbeing offices, secure yourself as well as other people by constraining your introduction to other people.” Last week, Banu uncovered that Kumar was recovering from an “extreme spinal pain”.
Banu said they had counseled specialists at the Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai and the on-screen character was improving. Known as the “Catastrophe King of Bollywood”, Kumar has given noteworthy exhibitions in films like ‘Andaz’, ‘Aan’, ‘Madhumati’, ‘Devdas’ and ‘Mughal-E-Azam’. The quantity of affirmed coronavirus cases in the nation rose to 114 on Monday, with Odisha announcing its first COVID-19 patient and another case each in Ladakh, Jammu and Kashmir, and Kerala, as indicated by the Union Health Ministry. A Maharashtra government official said four patients were recognized for the new coronavirus contamination, taking the state count to 37.